PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm back with a freebie!

Aww! I'm a bad blogger - almost a month now since my last post.. got real busy with some stuffs this past weeks.. my freebie for all of you has been done for a month now, but since I was finding time to make my own TOU and new logo for my name.. I haven't uploaded and shared it until now... so without further ado, here it is..


I love violet and any shades of it! that's why I decided to make a kit matching my favorite colors!! I hope you'll like this one, as much I do!! I'd like to hear from you, please leave me comments here in my blog, you can also give a link to your layouts using my kit.. I would really love to see it!! and if you would leave me a comment here, I would say the password is purple. :) lolz!! enjoy your downloads!

0 comments:

bhebhe thartz Designz © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*