hello! so sorry I was late. It was sunday here in the Philippines so my usaual routine is going to church and spending the whole day with the Lord. so link was a little late - anyways it is up please scroll down to download my part .. don't forget to leave some love
Although I had a bad day today looking at this award kept me on smiling.... I would like to thank lost in scraps for choosing me as one of her votes
I still can't believe, I was looking on others' blogs awards and I say wow! I hope I can have one someday! and here it is!!
So from what I know I should pass this blog award, lolz hahaha
Stop by on this ladies blogs and I'm sure you're gonna love them =)
Monica of monicas sweet addiction
Arty Pharty of Arty Pharty Scraps
Rachel of rachel's expressionz
Hutch's of hbs faith in christ scraps and
Sabrina Ferreira of desejos sonhos
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Valentine Blog Train
Posted by bhebhe lacsonLabels: Blog Award, Valentine Blog Train
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























1 comments:
Thanks so much hun xx
Post a Comment