Hi everyone! I am very grateful for all those who downloaded my part and appreciated it! thank you so much!!!I had a lot of bad times last week - so I am a little heart broken until now, good thing the Lord's comfort is always available, I have to keep silent this past days and think about things that are happening..
anyways, although I had this freebie is a little late I hope you were able to bookmark my site. I hope I can learn more and create more beautiful kits for all of you to love. so without further ado, here's the paper preview
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Winter Sunset Freebie
Posted by bhebhe lacsonLabels: Winter Sunset kit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























2 comments:
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 04, 2009. Thanks again.
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).
Post a Comment