PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ADSD Hurry Up & Get here Spring Blog Train

Oh my! I didn't know that I have been accepted to be one of the participants in this Blog train cause I have checked several times when I asked at the forum - still no answer .. It is only now when I checked again and with the new server moved the answers to the questions/queries are posted already, and Oh My I saw my name on the blog train list - so I really have to make a quick freebie out of it..
I'm really sorry that I haven't prepared so much for all of you - I really wanted to design more elements for this but I have engaged myself in some work at this moment - I hope you will still like my contribution.. for now it's only papers (I wish I can have spare time to design elements next week, but I really can't promise)
On my next participation, I promise to make a nice contribution.. I hope you can come back again .. you may want to grab some of my freebies here on my blog!! goodluck!

here's the preview - just click on the image to download (take note that my file hosting site - ziddu sometimes has downtimes so you just have to be patient and try again sometime later!tnx)


and here's the other participants - don't forget to leave some love ok?!

Mags - http://magsgraphics.blogspot.com
DesignsByAmilyn - http://designsbyamilyn.blogspot.com
Gina - http://gina-moondancecreations.blogspot.com/
Jen - www.scrappingwithjen.blogspot.com
Aubrey's Mom - http://scrappinbyaubreysmom.blogspot.com
Donna - www.tootlebugz.com
Foxy - http://foxyladycreation.blogspot.com/
Debbie - http://digital-keepsakes.blogspot.com
Becky - http://beckysscrap.blogspot.com/
Linda - http://lindasdreamdesigns.blogspot.com/
Candy - http://candystreasures.blogspot.com
Joyful Moments Designs- http://digitalshop-margie.blogspot.com/
Shel - http://shelbellescraps.blogspot.com
Joni http://mooscrapworld.blogspot.com
Lei - http://fairydustprincess-magicmaker.blogspot.com/
BlueVelvet DeZigns- http://nutnbutdezigns.blogspot.com
AllieKat Creations -- www.alliekatcreations.blogspot.com
Lynn - http://themathematiciansassistant.com
EmCeeScraps http://emceescraps.blogspot.com
Buzybee Designs - http://buzybeehive.blogspot.com
Deanna at Flower Scraps - http://flowerscrap.blogspot.com
Anne - http://mousee23.sosblog.com/
Bits N Bobs - http://scrappingbits.blogspot.com/
Willow Grace Designs - http://willowgracedesigns.blogspot.com
Cyndi, Wetfish Designs - http://wetfishscraps.blogspot.com
Bonnie/The Maltese Scrapper - http://bonniecarter.blogspot.com/
Mardesia - http://craftersboutique.blogspot.com
Catt - http://cattscrapps.blogspot.com/
Gail - http://gails-space.blogspot.com
Morgaine Creations© - http://morgainecreations-gone-scrappy.blogspot.com/
VanJo Designs- http://harley310.blogspot.com/
beckmoore(Debbie) - http://beckmoorescrapalittle.blogspot.com/
Elemental Pixie - http://www.elementalpixie.blogspot.com
Isabella - http://www.lotsofprettythings.blogspot.com
Wendy & Sarah - www.kikkinkreations.blogspot.com
WillowRaven @ Purple Dragonfly Creations - http://www.purpledragonflycreations.blogspot.com/
Lynn - http://heavenlycrafts.blogspot.com/
Blind Sight Designs - http://blindsightdesigns.blogspot.com/
Bhe Lacson - http://www.bhebhethartzdesignz.blogspot.com/ <-U R HERE
Cottage Stella - http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.com
Mandy - http://scrapswithspunkitude.harkinsfamilyblog.com/
Jessi-http://stormiescraps.blogspot.com/
SnapScrapCreate - http://snapscrapcreate.blogspot.com
Panda Bear Designs - http://www.pandabeardesigns.blogspot.com/
My Sweet Tater http://tatersplace-mjstitch.blogspot.com/
Lois AKA Ladye - http://scrappinwithladye.blogspot.com/
Mary: http://barkingpenguinscraps.blogspot.com/
Stacy @ Kalo Designs http://kalodesigns.blogspot.com/
Dawne at Desert Bloom Designs - http://desertbloomdesigns.blogspot.com
ScrapperGirl Designs http://scrappergirldesigns.blogspot.com
Erika {aka PinkuPixie} - http://ppbits.blogspot.com/
by God's design - http://digibygodsdesign.biz
Creative Digital Scraps by Chiara - http://creativedigitalscraps.blogspot.com
Digital Scrap Fun - http://www.digitalscrapfun.blogspot.com
Heather - http://giftedgoose.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Mar. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

boop1935-kentucky said...

You have a beautiful kit for the Hurry Up & Get Here Spring but I've tried to download it twice now and it takes about 25 minutes to download then when it gets to the last second it doesn't finish even though it says I have all of it downloaded. Don't know if there is something wrong or not. Thank you though for your hard work and talent. boop 1935

Michele said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

bhebhe thartz Designz © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*