PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO SIGN MY GUESTBOOK

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hymn for the Soul kit

It has really been a long time.. almost a year! been very busy with so many stuffs.. I have made a quick kit for my comeback.. Just hope I can be as updated as I would loved to... =) here's the preview of my newest kit

just click on the image to download the kit
Ziddu sometimes has downtimes, you just have to retry

I love the colors.. I am looking forward to making an add-on on this kit... =) enjoy!! don't forget to leave some love if you liked my kits ;P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [08 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

bhebhe thartz Designz © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*